Repertoire Spring 2017
|All Creatures Now - John Bennet||Last Words of David - Randall Thompson|
|Arise My Love - Stephen Paulus||Love Remains - Douglas/Daddario arr. Chou|
|O Bone Jesu - Palestrina||Mo Li Hua - arr. Gordon Langford|
|Earth Song - Frank Ticheli||My Funny Valentine - Rodgers/Hart arr. Shaw|
|Elijah Rock - arr. Moses Hogan||Ngana - Stephen Leek|
|For the Beauty of the Earth - Bussewitz-Quarm||The Oak and the Ash - arr. Gordon Langford|
|How Deep is the Ocean - Irving Berlin arr. Shaw
||Run to You - written and performed by Pentatonix
|It Don't Mean a Thing- Duke Ellington/Irving Mills||Sanctus in D Minor - Bach|
Premiers and Works by Local Composers
- Winter 2015 - Performed a setting of Sweet and Low, arranged by Dr. Jenny Hsin-Chuan Chou.
- Spring 2013 - US premier of Embrace the Spring Breeze, a Taiwanese folk song arranged by Dr. Jenny Hsin-Chuan Chou.
- Spring 2012 - Performed contemporary piece Lux Aeterna by local composer Thomas Oboe Lee.
- Winter 2012 - Premiered an arrangement of a traditional Polish Christmas carol called Infant Holy, Infant Lowly by ICN alto Anita Miller.
- Winter 2011 - Premiered a setting of O Come, O Come Emmanuel, arranged by Dr. Jenny Hsin-Chuan Chou
- Spring 2010 - Premiered Rene Bergeron's choral arrangement of Earth by Imogen Heap at a performance with Ms. Heap at the Orpheum Theatre, Boston.
- Winter 2009 - Premiered a choral setting of Do Not Stand at My Grave and Weep, a poem written by Mary E. Frye, that was specifically composed for In Choro Novo by Dr. Jenny Hsin-Chuan Chou.
- Winter 2008 - Performed a choral setting of the poem The Lake Isle of Innisfree, by Yeats. This setting was composed by Dr. Jenny Hsin-Chuan Chou.
- Winter 2006 - A member of In Choro Novo commissioned Diane Taraz (www.dianetaraz.com) to create a choral arrangement of her original song, Silver the Moon.
- Spring 2006 - In Choro Novo premiered Rene Bergeron's choral arrangement of Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap.
- Spring 2000 - Premiered a composition by Donald King, a musician from Oakland, CA. Love Me Little, his first composition for a choral group, was the Second Prize Winner of the Annual Composition Competition sponsored by the Greater Boston Choral Consortium.
- Spring 1999 - Premiered a choral setting of the Old Irish Blessing composed by Dr. Jenny Hsin-Chuan Chou.